STAY ACTIVE... Don't mistake being "busy" with being "active". You still need to exercise at least 30 minutes a day. Break that 30 minutes into several smaller sessions if you are pressed for time.
I need to remember this. I am often busy but I wouldn't say I am really all that active. It has been 5 days since I have really exercised simply because we have had company, I have had several migraines, I tweaked my knee and my foot has been hurting more than usual. I know that they are all simply excuses and poor ones at that but it does seem to help me justify my lack of exercising time. I have kept "busy", but that is not always enough. I am going to do all the prep tomorrow morning, including the sanding all the molding and then Saturday morning I am going to start and I hope paint all the kitchen from walls to and including the ceiling. That should keep me both "active" and "busy". Find a way to get active this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment