MOVE YOUR ALARM CLOCK... Do you hit snooze a few times before getting out of bed? Is the morning workouts a struggle? Place your alarm clock on the other side of the room to break the snooze bar habit.
I don't have this problem. Calvin is my alarm clock and his motto, although he won't admit it has always been if he is awake everyone else should be too. He always says he is sorry to wake me but with as much noise as he makes it is impossible to sleep. I love the morning workout time. I try to have my exercising, scripture reading, blood pressure taken and breakfast over by 9:00 AM at the very latest. I just feel like I can get anything done if I have all the regular routine out of the way. That way too if I get nothing else accomplished during the day I at least did what is most important.
No comments:
Post a Comment