Sunday, March 13, 2011

TIP OF THE DAY - MONDAY

DON'T SKIP MEALS... If you eat healthy foods at regular intervals throughout the day, you're much less likely to overeat at a social gathering or even dinner with the family.
I think this is the most important tip that I have found and tried and stay with it. I eat every 2-3 hours apart but never more than 3 hours. I find if I eat every 2-3 hours I don't seem to be very hungry and I can keep better control of the amount of food. I start off the day eating every 3 hours apart but if it is getting late in the day then I move the last one or two up to 2 hours apart. I also just have a cup of hot chocolate at night before bed as my last meal of the day. It is only 110 calories, it is warming and helps me relax and settle down for the night. A cup of chicken noodle soup with just 110 calories is a good meal just before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment