Saturday, March 26, 2011
TIP OF THE DAY - SUNDAY
DON'T OVERDO...LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. This tip is mostly for me. I painted the kitchen ceiling and all the walls. I was up and down on the ladder and step stool about 500 times at least. Needless to say I can't walk. I am sitting here counting the minutes until I can take some Ibuprofen for the pain. I am pretty sure I won't be able to walk tomorrow. The sad thing is I need to put on a second coat of paint in there. I should have listen to my body and taken more breaks, slowed down, waited for Calvin to be feeling better so he could help, and asked for help. I will regret it even more tomorrow. All things whether it is exercising, walking, shopping, working on a hobby or yes painting a room in your home, requires moderation. It is just common sense. Something I was lacking today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment