Friday, March 25, 2011

TIP OF THE DAY - SATURDAY

TRY A HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECT... Most places are enjoying spring and this is the time to get out in the yard and plant some flowers, work up a garden spot, or just spruce up the outside of the house. For us in Klamath Falls where it has been snowing all day our home improvement projects are inside for awhile. This weekend I am painting my kitchen. Because I am old I am going to paint the ceiling, walls, molding, and trim all the same color. I am going bold and painting it white. I can then just change the colors easier. It will take all weekend I am sure but hope to be finished by Sunday night when I go to bed. I am hoping this will give me lots more exercise time and energy. Look around your home and see if there is something you can do this weekend to use up some extra energy. If you don't own your home or the home improvements needed are just to big to begin, start small. Clean out and get rid of extras in a closet or just one room of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment