WASH YOUR HANDS... Winter time coincides with cold and flu season. Keep germs at bay by washing your hands well after shopping, visiting, changing diapers, spending time on the computer, yes even your own, completing any and each household chore and more. No one likes to be sick or around anyone who is.
Now what does this tip have to do with dieting? Easy. I love it when my hands are nice and clean and I have applied hand lotion. I do not want to eat something with my hands and get lotion in my mouth, it takes the flavor out of the food. By keeping my hands extra clean and lotion on them I stay away from food. At least finger food.
Taylor & I have been fighting a cold. She's had the runny nose thing going on. She's just learning to blow her nose without any help. So I gave her a tiny bottle of pink-colored hand sanitizer. She loves her little bottle and uses it all the time. And I love it too, that she's using it all the time. Hopefully it will help keep the cold short-lived.
ReplyDelete